MB Foster is on the hunt for a sales executive with account management experience to find new enterprise level customer prospects and manage existing customer relationships in Canada and the USA. This is a full time position, Monday to Friday.
In this role, the ideal candidate will have talent in enterprise software sales and experience in customer service. We expect you to be a reliable, self-managing professional able to proactively address clients’ needs and manage the entire sales process from finding a client to securing a deal. You will be part of an experienced team of professionals working with enterprise level customers, providing data related solutions. You will report to the CEO, and will design, implement and tweak the sales strategies.
If you think you have what it takes to work with a small team dedicated to solving the IT challenges of some of the worlds largest companies, send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feel free to include any electronic resources you’d like us to see.
Location of Work & What We Provide
This position is available for applicants in the Ottawa Area.
The Headquarters office is located 45 minutes from downtown Ottawa, at 82 Main St South, Chesterville, ON.
The first 6 months of work must be out of the Headquarters office.
We provide a cell phone plan & laptop.
Are you right for this job?
- Service existing accounts and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential prospective clients.
- Present products to prospective clients
- Provide professional after-sales services to enhance the customers’ experience, and loyalty
- Remain in frequent contact with the clients in your area of responsibility to understand their needs, and help them solve problems
- Respond to and resolve issues aiming to customer contentment and the preservation of the relationship
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales activities in customer relationship management application
- If yes, then please send us an email!
You’ll need to have:
- You will have proven experience as an Account Executive partnering with Enterprise Level customers in direct sales or sales/customer service role
- Knowledge of sales and negotiating principles
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of Customer Relationship Management software (eg. Goldmine) is a plus
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Organizational and time-management skills
- A business acumen and ability to quickly absorb and retain technical product knowledge
- Ability to translate technical jargon into value and benefit statements
It would be great if you were also:
- Interested in working in B2B sales
- Experienced in data migrations
- Interested in being an organizational leader