Leverage your existing HP3000 or HP-UX server with ODBC/JDBC
MBFoster’s Universal Data Access (UDA) Link is an ODBC and JDBC data connector that enables your organization to connect your applications to databases using the popular ODBC or JDBC drivers.
- Sustain your legacy environment and leverage your data asset
- Build and deploy custom data repositories
- Facilitates data cleansing and data decommissioning
- Quickly solve data availability issues
- Delivers client server reporting services within a legacy environment
Our UDALink Clients
- Enhance an organization’s ability to leverage information and technology investments.
- Improve profitability and productivity
- Harnessing the value of information without developing proprietary data connector links
- Providing comprehensive reporting and ad hoc query opportunities
- Host based report writer
- Unicom Powerhouse PDL plug in
- Run multiple listener jobs
- Access KSAM or Flat files
- Supports Inner and Outer Joins
- Supports Multi-threading
Sensormatic + MB Foster
Interested in how our ODBC / JDBC Data Connector could help your organization improve its data connector links? Start reading our Sensormatic, Inc. case study by entering your email address below. We’ll email a PDF version of the data connector whitepaper to that address.
Leave us your Details
We’ll get in touch.